Back to top
Cold Brew King Cake Cocktail
- 2 ounces homemade Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce bourbon
- 1 1/2 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Purple, green, and gold colored sugar for garnish
- Dip rim of glass in sweetened condensed milk and than in colored sugar.
- Place cold brew, bourbon, sweetened condensed milk, almond extract and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously until mixture is frothy and chilled.
- Pour into prepared glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg.