Cold Brew King Cake Cocktail
Milk punch cocktails are a traditional breakfast drink on Mardi Gras Day in New Orleans, made even more festive when the glass rims are sugared in classic Carnival colors and equally delicious when brandy is substituted for bourbon.
- 2 ounces French Market® Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 1 1/2 ounce bourbon
- 1 1/2 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Purple, green, and gold colored sugar for garnish
- Dip rim of glass in sweetened condensed milk and than in colored sugar.
- Place cold brew, bourbon, sweetened condensed milk, almond extract and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously until mixture is frothy and chilled.
- Pour into prepared glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg.