Back to top
Creamy Sherry Vinaigrette
Mayonnaise is the base for some of the world’s great sauces and dressings, and this one does not disappoint. Drizzle over salads or roasted vegetables, on grilled meat or seafood, or toss into salads.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup aged sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mixed chopped herbs, such as basil, parsley and chives
- 1 tablespoon Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, herbs, mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, salt and pepper in a small glass jar with a lid. Affix lid and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to a week.