Back to top
Dilly Cucumber Salad
1 quart, about 6 (½ cup) servings
This simple, old-fashioned cucumber salad made with fresh dill is easy to put together. Keep it nice and chilled, and it will pair perfectly with barbecue, burgers and just about any grilled meats.
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Combine vinegar, mayonnaise, dill, sugar, salt and mustard in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Peel cucumbers and split in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard. Slice the cucumbers, about ¼-inch thick. In a medium bowl, toss the cucumbers and sliced onions with the dressing. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Serve chilled.