Back to top
Easy Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded or cut to 1 inch thick
- Favorite chicken seasoning
- ½ cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon Creole seasoning
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- DRY chicken with paper towels and season lightly with chicken seasoning. Let sit while mixing the mayonnaise and bread crumb mixtures.
- COMBINE mayonnaise and Creole seasoning in a small bowl. In a pie plate or large shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese, onion and garlic powders and white pepper.
- BRUSH chicken pieces with mayonnaise mixture on both sides. Use the one-wet one-dry method for hands: Hold chicken in one hand and brush on the mayonnaise; use the other hand to press it into the crumbs and turn it, pressing the second side into the crumbs to adhere.
- SEAR in nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat with oil for about 4 minutes per side until golden brown, just until juices run clear or an instant-read thermometer reads 160 degrees.