Back to top
Frozen Green Tea Lemonita with Mint
A delightful take on frozen lemonade, this crushed ice mocktail is a little bit tart and a little bit sweet with a hint of mint and the delicate flavor of green tea. Serve it to brighten up a hot summer day on the porch or poolside.
- 1 cup brewed Luzianne® Family Size Iced Green Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup mint leaves + more for garnish
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Lemon wheels, for garnish
- Combine tea, lemon juice, water, sugar, mint and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Add ice and blend until slushy.
- Transfer mixture to a container and freeze for at least 1 hour and up to overnight. Once frozen, blend again or scrape ice with a fork to create shards. Serve immediately, garnished with mint leaves and lemon wheels.