Maple Bourbon Tea Toddy
Pure maple syrup, boiled down into a sweet elixir from the sap of the New England maple tree, is the foundation for this uniquely American hot toddy. Using single serve tea, you’ll have this comforting cold-weather drink in just a minute or two.
- 2 tablespoons pure New England maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Luzianne® Unsweet Tea Single Serve Cup, brewed
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 thin slice lemon
- COMBINE the maple syrup, lemon juice, hot tea and bourbon in a warm mug and stir well.
- GARNISH with a cinnamon stick and slice of lemon.