Smoked Almond Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Smoked almonds are an easy addition to perk up a classic chicken salad.
- 2 to 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded (rotisserie or canned chicken is fine)
- ½ cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion (white and green parts)
- ½ cup finely chopped or sliced smoked almonds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- Lettuce and sliced tomato if desired
- MIX in a medium bowl the chicken, mayonnaise, onion and almonds. Season to taste with black pepper.
- SPREAD on bread slices. Add lettuce and tomato if desired. Serve immediately.