Back to top
Green Tea and Watermelon Sparkling Sangria
Green tea with a hint of watermelon pairs perfectly with sparkling rosé to make an extra light sangria that’s easy to mix up and serve on a sunny day.
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling rosé wine
- 1 (18.5-ounce) bottle Luzianne®️ Ready to Drink Green Tea with Watermelon
- 1 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon El Guapo®️ Rose Cordial
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Combine sparkling rosé, tea, rum, lime juice, grapefruit juice and cordial in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Garnish with lime and grapefruit wedges and serve.