Back to top
Green Tea & Rosé Cocktail
This jazzy, sparkling cocktail served in a coupe glass harkens back to Paris in the 1920s. Green tea adds a delicate layer of flavor making this an absolutely delicious and festive drink for sipping on any occasion.
- 6 ounces (⅔ cup) brewed Luzianne® Green Tea
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ½ ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Simple Syrup, recipe as follows
- 1 teaspoon El Guapo Rose Cordial
- Top off with a splash sparkling rose wine
- COMBINE all the ingredients except for the sparkling wine and the rose cordial in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously until chilled.
- SPRITZ or brush the inside of each glass with the rose cordial.
- STRAIN the cocktail into the glass and top off with the sparkling wine.