1 and a half cups
Aioli is a garlic mayonnaise condiment delicious with French fries, steamed seafood, grilled vegetables or as a sandwich spread. Take the basic aioli and toss in some fresh herbs to change the flavor based on whatever’s in the fridge, growing in the garden, or fresh at the market.
- 1 ¼ cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- COMBINE in a small mixing bowl, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon, tarragon, chives, parsley, basil, oregano and salt and pepper and mix well.
- REFRIGERATE for at least one hour before serving. The aioli can be refrigerated in a resealable container for up to 3 days.