Back to top
Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler
Luzianne® Hibiscus Iced Tea is bright and slightly tart, making it perfect for adding mint, bubble water and fresh squeezed lemon; a summer sparkler to sip any time of day!
- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 Luzianne® Family Size Iced Hibiscus Tea bags
- ¼ cup honey, or more, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, lightly crushed to release flavor
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 lemon, de-seeded and cut into 8 wedges
- Fresh mint leaves and lemon wedges, for garnish, optional
- In a medium pot, bring 2 cups water to a boil; turn off heat, add tea bags and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and stir in honey. Transfer to a pitcher; add 2 remaining cups water and mint. Cool in refrigerator 1 hour or until chilled.
- When ready to serve, stir in sparkling water. Using a strainer to catch mint leaves, pour over ice in tall glasses and squeeze 1 lemon wedge into each glass. Garnish with additional fresh mint leaves and lemon wedges.