Hibiscus Tea and Elderberry Champagne Cocktail
- 1 family-size bag Luzianne®️ Iced Hibiscus Tea
- 1 1/2 teaspoons elderberry syrup
- 6 sugar cubes
- 1 bottle Champagne (or sparkling wine)
- Brew Tea: Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil and remove from heat. Add the tea bag and steep for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the tea bag and chill.
- Drop 1/4 teaspoon elderberry syrup on each sugar cube.
- Into each of 6 coupe or sparkling wine glasses, drop 1 sugar cube, add 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of hibiscus tea, and top off with Champagne.