Back to top
Tangy Tiger Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- 1/2 tablespoon Tiger Sauce® Habanero Lime
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Stir together vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, Tiger Sauce, Habanero Lime Sauce, dry mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Add pork to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning halfway through.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with foil and then place a wire rack on top.
- Remove pork from marinade and gently shake off excess. Place on wire rack and bake until internal temperature reaches 140˚F on an instant-read thermometer when inserted into the thickest part of meat, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving.