Mocha Malt Shoppe Coffee Rubbed Steak
- Sirloin Strip or Flank Steak
- ¼ Cup Ground New England® Mocha Malt Shoppe Coffee
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Malt Powder (Like Ovaltine)
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Sugar (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine all rub ingredients and spread generously on both sides of the steak.
- Shake off the excess rub and place your steak on a hot grill that has been oiled.
- For medium-rare, cook steak for 8 minutes (flipping once) or until the steak has reached an internal temperature of 130°F -135°F degrees.
- Let steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing.