Back to top
Tiger Baked Chicken
4 to 6 servings
An easy weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy, this breaded chicken is dipped first in some sweet, spicy Tiger Sauce flavor. Make extra sauce and set it aside to serve with the baked chicken as a dipping sauce.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (we used Blue Plate® Mayonnaise)
- 2 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 to 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 chicken cutlets (about 2 pounds)
- Adjust oven rack to top position and preheat oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with foil, then fit with a wire rack. Spray rack with cooking spray.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Tiger Sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a shallow dish. Put breadcrumbs in a second shallow dish.
- Dip one piece of chicken at a time into sauce to coat both sides, letting any excess drip off. Then press into breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Bake on top rack for about 25 minutes, or until lightly browned and internal temperature reaches 165˚F on an instant-read thermometer.