- 1 cup fresh-brewed and cooled French Market® Dark Roast Streetcar Blend Coffee (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 ounce Kahlúa® Original Liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces Bailey’s® Irish Cream
Makes 1 cocktail.
- POUR cooled coffee into ice-cube tray and freeze.
- FILL a cocktail glass with 3-5 coffee ice cubes.
- POUR Pour Kahlúa, vodka and Bailey’s Irish Cream over ice cubes and serve immediately.
Mixing unique flavors like Russian Vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream & Mexican Kaluha liqueurs with New Orleans French Market Coffee makes a great chilled cocktail and a true “International” experience.The International Prep time: 3 minutes Total time: 5 minutes Yield: 1 cocktailIngredients 1 cup French Market Coffee French Vanilla Blend 1 ounce Kaluha 1 ounce Vodka 2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream 1 cup French Market Coffee French Vanilla BlendDirections Brew 1 cup French Market Coffee French Vanilla Blend. Let cool. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze. Fill a glass with 3-5 coffee ice cubes. Pour Kaluha, Vodka and Bailey’s Irish Cream over coffee ice cubes and enjoy.