Back to top
Sriracha Comeback Sauce
“Comeback” sauce is a Mississippi favorite for boiled or fried seafood. It’s also used as salad dressing. This version has a little kick from Sriracha.
- 1 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chili sauce or Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- COMBINE in a small mixing bowl all of the ingredients and mix well. Transfer to a resealable container and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.