Sriracha Comeback Sauce
“Comeback” sauce is a Mississippi favorite for boiled or fried seafood. It’s also used as salad dressing. This version has a little kick from Sriracha.
- 1 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet or hot paprika
- MIX all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with boiled seafood, fried seafood, wings, or as a salad dressing. Keeps well for 1 week.