Roasted Garlic Horseradish Mayo
1 1/2 cups
Roasted garlic is a little bit sweet and balances out the spicy horseradish perfectly in this delicious sauce. Use it as a sauce for roasted or smoked meats, a spread for sandwiches, and even as a dip.
- 1 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 head of garlic, roasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, roasted garlic, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor until smooth. Taste for seasoning.
- Roasted garlic is typically available in most grocery stores in the deli department; look for the prepared foods like bulk olives and marinated peppers. To make roasted garlic at home, cut the garlic head in half, horizontally through the center. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil cut side up and drizzle olive oil over the exposed cloves. Fold the aluminum foil over the garlic to create a closed pouch. Place pouch on a small baking sheet and bake at 425℉ for 30 to 45 minutes or until garlic is soft and caramelized.