NOLA Tiger BBQ Shrimp
- 2 pounds large shrimp, head-on
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 6 to 8 large cloves garlic, peeled and minces (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Try Me®️ Tiger Sauce
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 lemon, juiced, with rind reserved and quartered
- 1 cup lager beer
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- French bread, warm for serving
- Season shrimp with Creole seasoning and lightly toss to coat.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and butter; when hot, add onions and garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes but do not let them brown. Add Worcestershire, Tiger Sauce, rosemary, thyme, lemon juice and rind, beer, and salt and pepper, and bring to a simmer.
- Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes, turning shrimp occasionally. Using a slotted spoon or spider, transfer shrimp to a large bowl. Increase the heat to high and cook sauce for 3 to 4 more minutes. Check seasoning. Serve with warm French bread.