Back to top
Sidewalk Side Coffee Cocktail
- 4 ounces brewed, chilled French Market® Coffee and Chicory
- 1 ½ ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 1 ounce allspice dram or spiced rum, we like Bayou Brand from Louisiana
- ½ ounce Cocktail & Sons King Cake Syrup
- ½ ounce milk or cream
- Crushed ice
- Nutmeg, for garnish
- Combine coffee, cream liqueur, allspice dram or rum, king cake syrup and milk or cream in a collins glass filled with shaved or crushed ice. Stir well.
- Garnish with a dash of nutmeg.
A chilled coffee drink that tastes like king cake, perfect for Mardi Gras morning or anytime you want to enjoy the flavors of Carnival time with this tasty cocktail created by Sidewalk Side, the makers of Cocktail & Sons King Cake Syrup.