Spanish Style Deviled Eggs
Spanish paprika and peppers add smoky, spicy flavor to these deviled eggs. Serve with thinly sliced chorizo and other cured meats as part of a tapas-inspired charcuterie platter.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, shelled
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon coarse mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked Spanish paprika
- Piquillo or Peruvian peppers, sliced, for garnish
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Slice eggs in half, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and paprika and mix well. Add the yolks and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer egg mixture to a piping bag and pipe filling into the well of each egg white.
- Garnish with peppers and chopped chives