Back to top
Spanish Style Deviled Eggs
Spanish paprika and peppers add smoky, spicy flavor to these deviled eggs. Serve with thinly sliced chorizo and other cured meats as part of a tapas-inspired charcuterie platter.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, shelled
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon coarse mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked Spanish paprika
- Piquillo or Peruvian peppers, sliced, for garnish
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Slice eggs in half, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and paprika and mix well. Add the yolks and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer egg mixture to a piping bag and pipe filling into the well of each egg white.
- Garnish with peppers and chopped chives