Back to top
Spiked Watermelon Hibiscus Iced Tea
The perfect boat drink! This cocktail made with Luzianne® Iced Hibiscus Tea is tart, sweet, fruity and oh so refreshing. Make tea ice cubes ahead of time for an extra burst of flavor.
- 4 ounces freshly pressed watermelon juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Hibiscus Tea Syrup
- Crushed ice, for shaking
- Splash of seltzer water
- Hibiscus Tea Ice Cubes, for serving
- ADD watermelon juice, rum, lime juice and syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice and shake until well chilled.
- STRAIN into a tall glass filled with Hibiscus Tea Ice Cubes, top with seltzer and serve.