Tiger Chex Mix
There’s a secret to making an untamed batch of crunchy snack mix, and it’s in the sauce. Start with melted butter, Worcestershire and enough Original Tiger Sauce to spike every bite with flavor.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons TryMe®️ Tiger Seasoning
- 3 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios® cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup Premium® Original Mini Saltine Crackers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 250℉. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. When melted, add the Tiger Sauce, Worcestershire sauce and TryMe Tiger Seasoning; whisk well.
- Combine Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Cheerios, mixed nuts, pretzels and crackers in a large bowl and toss well. Drizzle butter over the mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to lined baking sheets and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let cool completely before storing; can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.