Tiger Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 5 jalapẽnos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Try Me®️ Tiger Sauce with Habanĕro Lime
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Candied bacon or regular bacon, for serving
- Chips, for serving
- Pork cracklings, for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Transfer jalapĕnos to a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until the skin begins to blister. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and then remove the stems, skin and seeds.
- Pulse, in a food processor, the cream cheese, Tiger sauce, worcestershire sauce, lime juice, and salt and pepper until smooth. Add the jalapenos and process until smooth.
- Serve with bacon, chips and or pork cracklings.