Back to top
Tiger Steak Sandwiches
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. boneless ribeye steak, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 8 (1-ounce) slices crusty whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup arugula
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Cover steak with Tiger Sauce.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with salt and pepper.
- Add steaks to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Let steaks stand 5 minutes. Cut steaks diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, Worcestershire, Tiger Sauce, salt and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a spoon.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 slices of bread; divide steak evenly among bread slices.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup arugula and 1 bread slice.