Vietnamese Iced Chicory
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon French Market®️ 100% Ground Chicory
- 6 ounces hot water (almost boiling)
- Spoon the condensed milk into a tall glass.
- Place the chicory in a single-serve Vietnamese-style coffee dripper, place on top of the glass and pour in the hot water, allowing the brewed chicory to drip into the condensed milk.
- When brewing is complete (about 4 minutes) remove the coffee press, stir well, fill glass with ice and serve.
- This drink can also be made with cold-brewed chicory. Make your own cold brew and store in the fridge.
- If a Vietnamese-style single serve coffee dripper is not available, use any brewing method to brew the chicory, then add the brewed chicory to the condensed milk and ice.