Back to top
Wick Fowler Original Famous Chili Recipe
- 1 package Wick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili Kit
- 2 pounds beef, ground or cubed (or venison, chicken or turkey)
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- BROWN beef (drain fat, optional).
- ADD tomato sauce, water and all seasonings except the Masa and Red Pepper packets; stir.
- STIR in Red Pepper to taste (To make it hot, use the whole packet; for medium, use half.)
- COVER and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
- THICKEN chili (optional): mix Masa in about ¼ cup warm water, stir into chili and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- MAKE it your own by adding ingredients and toppings of your choice, like beans, diced tomatoes, chopped onions, chopped cilantro, chile peppers, avocado, shredded cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream.