Back to top
Apricot Orange Cobbler
- 1 (1 pound, 14 ounce) can - apricot halves
- 3/4 cup - orange sections
- 1/2 teaspoon - grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup - sugar
- 2 tablespoons - corn starch
- 1 cup - sifted Presto
- 1/3 cup - light cream or milk
- 2 tablespoons - butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons - sugar
- Drain apricot halves, reserving syrup.
- Arrange apricot halves and orange sections in bottom of 8x8x2 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with orange rind. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and corn starch in medium saucepan. Stir in reserved syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and boils 1 minute.
- Pour corn starch mixture over fruit.
- Heat in 400° oven while preparing biscuit topping.
- Combine Presto, cream and butter. Stir just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoon onto hot fruit. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons sugar. Continue baking 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with ice cream.