Caper and Lemon Deviled Eggs
12 eggs, about 6 servings
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives sliced on a bias, for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and set whites aside. Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, capers, lemon zest, mustard, chives, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth. Add the yolks and stir until well combined.
- Transfer egg mixture to a piping bag and pipe the filling into the well of each egg white.
Garnish with chives sliced on a bias.