Back to top
Carnival Milk Punch
Based on the classic New Orleans brandy milk punch, this creamy, delicious cocktail features that extra coffee kick that will brighten your Mardi Gras morning. It’s also perfect to serve for a leisurely weekend brunch and as an after-dinner drink.
- 2 ounces whole milk
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 2 ounces Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur
- 2 ounces homemade cold-brewed French Market® Coffee
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1-2 dashes El Guapo Chicory Pecan Bitters
- Freshly ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Combine milk, half and half, coffee liqueur, cold brew, rum and confectioners’ sugar in a shaker and shake until chilled, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a rocks glass filled with ice. Add a dash or two of bitters and garnish with sprinkled nutmeg.