Back to top
Cheesy Tiger Dip
about 1 cup
Whip up this easy-to-make creamy, cheesy spread with just the right amount of spicy Tiger Sauce, perfect for crackers or for dipping crudités such as carrot and celery sticks.
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- 1 teaspoon Try Me®️ Cajun Sunshine Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Crackers, for serving
- Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl until combined.
- Add Tiger Sauce, Cajun Sunshine and Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve room temperature or warm, with crackers or crudités. (Heat in microwave, in a microwave-safe bowl, until softened and easy to stir, about 30 seconds.)