Chili Cheese Dogs
- 1 Wick Fowler’s® 2-Alarm Chili Kit, prepared with 2 pounds chili meat according to package instructions (Chili can be prepared 1 day in advance)
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 hot dog buns, toasted
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons jalapeño, finely diced
- HEAT prepared chili in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- GRILL hot dogs over medium heat until slightly charred. Transfer hot dogs to toasted buns.
- TOP each hot dog with cheese, red onion and jalapeño and serve immediately.