Chili Con Carne Totchos
6 to 8 Servings
- Two (28-ounce) bags frozen tater tots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups Chili Con Carne
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Guacamole, for garnish
- Jalapẽnos, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Chives or green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish
- PREHEAT oven to 450℉ and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with olive oil. Add tater tots and bake, shaking occasionally, until crispy, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- TOP tater tots with Chili Con Carne.
- SPRINKLE cheeses over the top. Transfer dish back to oven to melt cheese, about 5 minutes.
- TOP with sour cream, guacamole, jalapẽnos and chives, and serve immediately.