Back to top
Chili Con Carne Totchos
6 to 8 Servings
Tater Tots are a great base to add toppings for all sorts of snacks and meals – even casseroles. Top them how you like to make yummy game-day nachos – aka “totchos” – without the chips.
- Two (28-ounce) bags frozen tater tots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups Chili Con Carne
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Guacamole, for garnish
- Jalapẽnos, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Chives (or green onions), thinly sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450℉ and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with olive oil. Add tater tots and bake, shaking occasionally, until crispy, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove tater tots from oven and, in same dish, top them with Chili Con Carne.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top of chili. Transfer dish back to oven to melt cheese, about 5 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, jalapẽnos and chives and serve immediately.