Back to top
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with Spicy Ranch Dressing
3 dozen wings
Baked wings can be just as tasty and crispy as fried, without the fuss and the extra fat. Serve these crispy Creole-seasoned wings with our Hot & Spicy Ranch dressing for delicious dipping.
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons Creole seasoning such as Zatarain’s
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated
Spicy Ranch Dressing
- ¾ cup Blue Plate® Hot & Spicy Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Try Me® Tiger Sauce or other Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 425℉. (For maximum crispiness, set to convection.) Prepare a baking rack set over a baking sheet, lined with foil. Spray the rack with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, Creole seasoning, cornstarch and salt in a shallow bowl and mix well. Dredge the wings in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess. Transfer wings to rack and cook for 40 minutes, turning the wings halfway through.
- Make the Spicy Ranch Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice, dill, parsley, cilantro, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve the wings hot with a bowl of Spicy Ranch Dressing for dipping.