Back to top
Tiger Sauce Remoulade
Nothing says Creole New Orleans like a tangy remoulade sauce served with fresh boiled seafood for dipping, and Tiger Sauce adds the right amount of sweet heat. Also delicious served with fried seafood and as a sandwich spread.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (we used Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon Tiger Sauce®
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana style hot sauce
- Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, red wine vinegar, Creole mustard and Tiger Sauce in a medium bowl and mix well. Whisk in remaining ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight for the flavors to fully develop. Sauce can be covered and stored in refrigerator for up to 4 days.