Back to top
Ginger Honey Syrup
1 Cup syrup
- ½ cup honey, floral varieties preferred
- ½ cup water
- 1 (2-inch) knob ginger, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- Combine honey, water and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 30 minutes to an hour (the longer it sits, the stronger the ginger flavor).
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a resealable container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.