Green Goddess Deviled Eggs
A deviled egg dish that stands out on the party table, this recipe is also the easiest ever to make, using Blue Plate’s own recipe for homemade Green Goddess dressing.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup Green Goddess Dressing
- Chives, for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, carefully remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh strainer into a small bowl, add Green Goddess Dressing and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag and pipe the mixture into the well of each egg white.
- Garnish with chives.