Green Tea and Watermelon Piña Coladas
Ice-cubes made from Luzianne® ready-to-drink beverages are the key to making the most flavorful frozen cocktails, like this melony twist on that tropical favorite, the piña colada.
- 1 (18.5-ounce) bottle Luzianne®️ Green Tea with Watermelon
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen watermelon chunks
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 4 small watermelon wedges, for garnish
- Freeze the Green Tea with Watermelon beverage in an ice-cube tray for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Blend tea cubes, pineapple, watermelon, rum and cream of coconut in a blender until smooth.
- Garnish with watermelon slices and cocktail umbrellas.