Herbed Chicken Salad
Kitchen gardeners can snip fresh leafy herbs such as parsley, tarragon, lemon verbena, basil or chervil – or just grab them in a grocery’s produce section to flavor up this chicken salad. Serve in a sandwich on toasted bread, on crackers or on a bed of salad greens.
- 1 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Creole mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup radishes, julienned
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped leafy herbs (parsley, tarragon, lemon verbena, basil, chervil)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, celery, radishes, almonds, shallot, herbs, lemon juice, zest and salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Fold the chicken into the mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve on toasted bread as a sandwich, on crackers or on a bed of salad greens.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days in a resealable container.