Back to top
Iced Sweet Tea Mule with Sugared Blackberries
Sweet tea and berries add a delicious hint of summer to the Southern version of a classic Moscow mule cocktail. Light enough for a lunch cocktail and great anytime on a hot day.
- 3 blackberries
- Sugar, in a small bowl for dipping
- Simple syrup, in a small bowl for dipping
- 1 ounce prepared, brewed Luzianne® Family Size Iced Sweet Tea, chilled. (Instructions on how to make Sweet Tea)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces ginger beer, or more to taste
- 2 lime wedges, for juice, plus more for garnish
- Working with one blackberry at a time, quickly dip each blackberry into syrup and then dip into sugar, rolling fruit across sugar in order to coat evenly. Thread a garnish stick with blackberries; set aside.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a copper mule cup; add crushed ice and 2 squeezes of lime; stir gently to combine. Garnish with sugared blackberries and an additional wedge of lime.