Pimm’s No. 1 Iced Tea Cocktail
Pimm’s No. 1 is a gin-based aperitif that was concocted by a bartender in London. It has a wonderful herbal flavor, is low in alcohol and blends deliciously with crystal clear, refreshing iced-tea to make a cocktail worthy of sipping all through hot summer days and into happy hour.
- 1½ ounces brewed Luzianne® Family Size Iced Tea, chilled
- 1 ½ ounces Pimm’s No. 1
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- Splash of lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
- Slices of citrus, for garnish
- Thin slices of cucumber, for garnish
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- Makes 1 cocktail.
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add tea, Pimms No. 1, lemon juice and simple syrup and stir well.
- Top off with soda and garnish with slices of lemon, lime, strips of cucumber and mint.
- Serve immediately.