Roast Beef, Arugula and Horseradish Cream Pinwheels
Pinwheel sandwiches are the perfect make-ahead hors d’oeuvre to bring along for picnics, day trips and potlucks, because chilling them in the fridge overnight makes them even better! Substitute another salad green if desired.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- 3 (10-inch) tortillas
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, chives, lemon juice and zest in a small bowl and mix well.
- Lay one tortilla on a clean work surface and spread 4 tablespoons of the mayonnaise mixture over the tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Lay 3 to 4 slices roast beef over the mayonnaise mixture, top with 1/2 cup arugula. Roll up the wrap as tightly as you can. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap.
- Transfer the wraps to the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes, then slice the wraps into pinwheels.