3 cups, 6 servings
The next time you cook salmon, grill, bake or poach an extra pound to make salmon salad. (You can use canned salmon, too. See if you need to add a little extra lemon juice.) Serve in a hollow tomato or half an avocado for maximum impact. If you like curry, try substituting that for paprika.
- ½ cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika (or ½ teaspoon hot paprika)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Hot sauce to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound cooked salmon, flaked
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- WHISK together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, paprika, salt, garlic powder, hot sauce and pepper in a small bowl.
- TOSS salmon, bell pepper and cucumber in a medium bowl. Fold in the dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- COVER and refrigerate until serving. Keeps well at least two days.