Back to top
- 2 sticks (½ pound) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 ¼ cups Swans Down®️ Cake Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (or chunks)
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- HEAT oven to 350℉. Grease and flour a 9×12.5×2.5-inch baking pan.
- CREAM butter, dark brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer (or with a paddle attachment). Beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
- REDUCE speed to low and add vanilla; then add eggs, one at a time. Scrape down the bowl.
- SIFT together cake flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until just combined. Fold in chocolate chunks and graham crackers.
- POUR batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle marshmallows over top.
- BAKE for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand until completely cool, cut into squares and serve.