Back to top
Kind of like a traditional Dark and Stormy cocktail, but New Orleans style, with Luzianne® Ready to Drink Sweet Tea and named for our favorite quarterback.
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces Luzianne® Ready to Drink Sweet Tea
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- Wilton® black sparkle gel, for glass
- Gold sanding sugar, for glass
- Lime wheels, for garnish
- Combine rum, tea beverage and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Carefully line rim of glass with sparkle gel. Pour sanding sugar on a small plate and dip the glass in the sanding sugar to coat the rim. Fill glass with ice and strain the cocktail into the glass without touching the sides.
- Stir in the ginger beer and garnish with a lime wheel.