Back to top
The Sazerac is known as the city’s official cocktail, while jazz is the city’s music vibe. Put the two together, add a little sweet tea for a fresh take called the “Tea-Zerac,” and be sure to turn up for any festival.
- 1 ounce Sazerac® Rye Whiskey
- 2 1/2 ounces Luzianne® Ready to Drink Unsweet Tea or Brewed Sweet Tea
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s® aromatic cocktail bitters
- 1 dash Angostura® aromatic bitters
- Herbsaint® liqueur, to coat glass
- Lemon peel, for garnish
- PLACE sugar cube in a large rocks glass; shake in the bitters.
- MUDDLE sugar cube and bitters.
- ADD whiskey and tea; stir well.
- GRAB a second rocks glass and roll around a small amount of Herbsaint to coat the interior. Toss out any excess.
- ADD ice to the Herbsaint-coated glass.
- STRAIN cocktail from first glass into iced, coated glass.
- GARNISH with lemon peel and serve.