Tiger Butter Popcorn
Mix Tiger Sauce into melted butter to give freshly homemade popcorn the ultimate upgrade. It’s salty and spicy with a hint of sweet heat – an easy crowd-pleaser for game day, movie night or cocktail hour.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or avocado oil)
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oil in a 3-quart Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pan over medium-high heat. Add a couple of popcorn kernels and cover pot. Once kernels begin to pop, add remaining kernels, then cover and cook, shaking the pan over the heat. Once a few seconds elapse between pops, remove pan from heat and let stand for 1 minute.
- Make Tiger Butter: Mix the melted butter with the Tiger Sauce and sea salt.
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl; drizzle Tiger Butter over popcorn and shake the bowl until all of the kernels are covered in butter. Serve immediately.