Back to top
Tiger Queso Blanco
2 1/2 cups
Tiger Sauce brings the sweet heat to hot queso, a classic dip for tortilla chips made extra hearty and delicious with diced tomatoes and green chilies. A must have for any party or game-day event.
- 1 (1-pound block) white pasteurized cheese product, cubed (We used Velveeta® Queso Blanco)
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies (we used Rotel®)
- 2 tablespoons Tiger Sauce® Habanero Lime
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Melt cheese cubes in a medium saucepan, stirring with a rubber spatula, over medium-low heat until smooth, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chilies and stir until smooth and heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in Tiger Sauce.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips for dipping