Tiger Sauce Stove-Top Baked Beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans - pork & beans
- 2-3 tablespoon - bacon grease or cooking oil
- 1/2 - large onion, chopped up
- 1/4 cup - TryMe Tiger Sauce (if you like it HOT use 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup - ketchup
- 1/3 cup - brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon - herb seasoning
- dash - garlic salt, chives, celery salt
- 2 - 3 pieces - crisp bacon
- Sauté onion in bacon grease in skillet until tender.
- Add pork & beans, Tiger Sauce, brown sugar, ketchup and spices.
- Stir and cook until thick.
- Crumble bacon in just before serving.