Turkey Chili Nachos
Keep the tortilla chips crispy and the cheese ‘melty’ when making this game-day snack favorite – a perfect way to repurpose leftover chili. Sprinkle a few drops of tart, fresh lime juice and some diced avocado, green onion and cold tomatoes on top, right before digging in.
- 1/2 batch Turkey Chili
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 8 ounces queso dip, store-bought or homemade
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, green part only, sliced
- Salsa, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400℉.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a baking sheet in a single layer. Spoon chili over tortilla chips. Drizzle queso dip over chili. Sprinkle Monterey Jack over queso dip. Transfer to oven and bake until the cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes, avocado and scallions and serve with salsa and lime wedges.